Monday, March 8, 2010

While Dad's away on a work assignment in Venezuela...

I have been missing my husband a TON! (The kids are driving me nuts!) Dan left last Tuesday night and will be back on Friday afternoon. He has been traveling alot while gone (all over Venezuela). I know he's tired.
This past week was crazy. I spent all day Wednesday and Thursday preparing for a pampered Chef party at my house Thursday evening. The baby I am watching was very fussy on Thursday. She wasn't feeling well and cried alot. I pulled everything together at the last minute for my party. I'm just glad its over with. Friday was more leisurely. But Saturday was hard. I took the kids to Armand Bayou nature Center. I thought they'd love it. They liked it for the first hour. And whined the rest of the time. Fun! Once we got home Cole was a screaming pain in the rump! He's been on my "list" all weekend! Sunday was spent at home and not at Church because Emma's has been ill all weekend.
Today is Monday. I hope the rest of the time waiting for Dad to get home is more stress-free! The kids are going to have to go easy on me...

No comments: