Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A Bit Bummed...

Today I go in for my biopsy. I am not looking forward to it, but I am confident it'll turn out fine. I guess it'll be good to get it over with.

I am not exactly pleased that several of our appliances are not working. Our washing machine, dishwasher, and garbage disposal are all on the fritz. Not cool. Basically I spent 2 sweaty hours and $25 at the laundromat on Monday. I still didn't get it all done. And doing dishes is not fun. The disposal isn't working, so I have to keep clearing out the drainage in the sink. Or else it will back up into the dishwasher and flood the floor. Keeping up the house is much harder without these modern conveniences.

When will we get them fixed? Hopefully soon. We are broke from the master bedroom and bath remodel, as well as fixing our van. Dan gets paid on Friday. Maybe I'll have working appliances next week. Maybe.

When I am in a better mood I'll post some pics of our remodel. It looks awesome!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

HEY! you're posting! how did the test go?